Catchy Colors Photoblog

Monday, November 03, 2008

Sun Shine (Blog Posting by efatima)


sunshine! 006, originally uploaded by Emerald2810.


My Family (Blog Posting by efatima)


My Family, originally uploaded by !efatima.

I miss them so much. Distance can be a difficult thing when the country they are in
ban ichat, skype and other means of communication. :(



I'm not ready for fall (Blog Posting by efatima)


I'm not ready for fall Originally uploaded by Fabio Sabatini

Hell No! The Fall loves these beautiful warm colors ... and these beauties are here to stay. :)



Moonlight Minuet (Blog Posting by efatima)


moonlight minuet Originally uploaded by @ires

... beautiful day ... beautiful moment
Share This Item!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photos especially the mauve flowers!

5.11.08  
Blogger VICENT SANTOS, fotògraf said...

hermosas y frescas fotografias, saludos.

8.11.08  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just want to say, I love photography. I haven't posted any of my work yet...but I want you to know, you are one of my biggest inspirations.

13.11.08  
Blogger L8o said...

..very glad you all stopped by! :`D

7.12.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home