Catchy Colors Photoblog: jbum's (Jim Bumgardner) Mosaic

Sunday, September 04, 2005

jbum's (Jim Bumgardner) Mosaic


Eyes of EFatima, originally uploaded by jbum.


I love Catchy Colors... Yes I do.... A big thank you to Jim for this creative effort. It means so much to me.

And a very big thank you to all my colorful, creative members of Catchy Colors for adding so much color to me personally and to my life. You inspire me and make a huge difference.

I want you to know, I cherish the love, support and your creativity from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,
efatima

Share This Item!

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivander said...

This site just keeps getting better and better, Fatima! Congratulations to you and to all the great photographers who make Catchy Colors the great group and blog that it is.

7.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home